Random Facts About Myself and then, pass it on.
Now on to the rules (that got sent to me):
- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Well, now on to my rules:
- I post the rules before I give you the facts.
- I was tagged so I will write on my own blog the eight things.
- Throughout my blog post I will hide secret links to funny stuff to help you understand me beyond my eight facts.
- This stops with me. Bring on the eight years of bad luck or poison ivy that never goes away.
- I love to sit down in the shower. I can waste all of the snow capped Colorado Rockies that flows to San Diego. There is something completely relaxing to sit down and let the shower rain down on you.
- I am SCARED of scary movies. I find absolutely no pleasure in subjecting myself to them. I will have nightmares and not sleep.
- I can watch people work all day long. I mean people doing general labor.....making shoes, painting buildings, digging a ditch. Somehow it brings me great joy....maybe because I'm glad it's not me doing it or maybe it amazes me how stuff actually gets done.
- I cry...yes contrary to some people at work I do have feelings. The weird thing is that I tend to be crying now during commercials about starving kids or people dying because of something preventable.
- I once went to Las Vegas, when I was a junior in High School, with a bunch of buddies. I had lied to my mother that I was going to Magic Mountain and spend the night at a friends house. We made it to Vegas.....had a fantastic day.....won about $250 and (well what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas) made our way back home at 2:00 AM. We arrived back to my friends house to find out that my mother had tried to reach me the night before....the lie was found out. I called her and she was pissed. The truth was found out and she demanded that I give her the money I had won.
- I could eat breakfast every meal of the day.....pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, juice, coffee, waffles, biscuts and gravy....oh my gosh!
- I was in the 4-H when I was in elementary school. I raised rabbits for show. I attended the Del Mar Fair two years in a row and came home with ribbons.....not just any ribbons...the real cheap ones that kids get for everything under the sun. I think they actually make 15th Place ribbons.
- In 7th Grade I set off a fire extinguisher in my science class. It filled the room with wite powder that ruined a lot of stuff. It was on a dare that I did it and I was in so much trouble that I had to clean the room by myself......it took two days!