Meme = Internet Chain Mail

Filed under: by: sknaB nolA

Ok.......thanks katester for this, here goes.

The object of my assignment is to tell eight Random Facts About Myself and then, pass it on.

Now on to the rules (that got sent to me):


  1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

  2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

  3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

  4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

  5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Well, now on to my rules:


  1. I post the rules before I give you the facts.

  2. I was tagged so I will write on my own blog the eight things.

  3. Throughout my blog post I will hide secret links to funny stuff to help you understand me beyond my eight facts.

  4. This stops with me. Bring on the eight years of bad luck or poison ivy that never goes away.

Ok....Ladies and Gentlemen....welcome to the show!

  1. I love to sit down in the shower. I can waste all of the snow capped Colorado Rockies that flows to San Diego. There is something completely relaxing to sit down and let the shower rain down on you.

  2. I am SCARED of scary movies. I find absolutely no pleasure in subjecting myself to them. I will have nightmares and not sleep.

  3. I can watch people work all day long. I mean people doing general labor.....making shoes, painting buildings, digging a ditch. Somehow it brings me great joy....maybe because I'm glad it's not me doing it or maybe it amazes me how stuff actually gets done.

  4. I cry...yes contrary to some people at work I do have feelings. The weird thing is that I tend to be crying now during commercials about starving kids or people dying because of something preventable.

  5. I once went to Las Vegas, when I was a junior in High School, with a bunch of buddies. I had lied to my mother that I was going to Magic Mountain and spend the night at a friends house. We made it to Vegas.....had a fantastic day.....won about $250 and (well what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas) made our way back home at 2:00 AM. We arrived back to my friends house to find out that my mother had tried to reach me the night before....the lie was found out. I called her and she was pissed. The truth was found out and she demanded that I give her the money I had won.

  6. I could eat breakfast every meal of the day.....pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, juice, coffee, waffles, biscuts and gravy....oh my gosh!

  7. I was in the 4-H when I was in elementary school. I raised rabbits for show. I attended the Del Mar Fair two years in a row and came home with ribbons.....not just any ribbons...the real cheap ones that kids get for everything under the sun. I think they actually make 15th Place ribbons.

  8. In 7th Grade I set off a fire extinguisher in my science class. It filled the room with wite powder that ruined a lot of stuff. It was on a dare that I did it and I was in so much trouble that I had to clean the room by myself......it took two days!

2 comments:

On 10:28 PM , Katester said...

Easton + Madison = Payback.

 
On 8:15 AM , sknaB nolA said...

Whatever katester!
Homeownership = Payback.
Easton + Madison = FUN!