I guess I'll have to wait on the Wait Wear. Another fabulous gift idea.

Filed under: by: sknaB nolA


Wait Wear

Teens everywhere just love Wait Wear. Once they've decided they want to save themselves for marriage, they buy some suitably chaste undies from Wait Wear which proudly proclaim: "No Vows No Sex", or "I'm Saving It!", or "Traffic Control: Wait for Marriage". Then, when their boyfriend or girlfriend asks why they're all reluctant, they can simply unzip their jeans and let their underwear do the talking.

Hmm... surely there's a flaw here somewhere?

"Where purity, passion & power meets phashion" That is the slogan of the company. How hip and cool to "ph" the fashion!

How about another slogan on the underwear? "If You're Reading This, I've Changed My Mind About That Abstinence Thing."

Don't miss their wonderful assortment of e-cards.