Back In The Saddle

Filed under: , by: sknaB nolA

Well, it's been a long time since I shared on this site.

So much has been happening that I have been inclined to keep it to myself. Until now.

I have updated my layout here because I had some files stored on a server that has been closed to the outside world. I hope the layout works for a while and is happy on the eyes.

I have also been wondering about a strange occurrence of certain people breaking the virtual friendship ties after many years of earthly friendship. I am not sure if I care, but it is truly interesting and having me think about the people who consume my time.

So, goodnight for now and more to come.

2 comments:

On 3:53 AM , Unknown said...

layout works for me.

 
On 11:38 PM , Shawn Passwaters said...

i really like the layout. but i don't know if you could have been more cryptic, if you had written this entry in sanskrit.