My child the PackRat/Fundraiser Update

Filed under: by: sknaB nolA

I had been gone for a week and was wondering how the constant accumulation of crap was going because I didn't see a pile of crap on the kitchen counter.

So after I made the customary peanut-butter and jelly sandwich for the school lunch and put it in the backpack, I noticed some strange bumps in the front pocket. After I unzipped it I found the mother load!

- Three baseball cards
- A plastic spinning top
- Two paper clips
- An army man
- A pencil
- A random plastic cup/container with no lid

I laughed and put this loot back in the backpack for my son to use as "money". I assume elementary school is like the prisons where the most invaluable things become valuable and can hold a lot of purchasing power.

Trade on son, trade on!

0 comments: