Thniking with too many people

Filed under: by: sknaB nolA

I have read Blink, by Malcolm Gladwell and believe that if I over think things or get EVERYONE involved usually the best decision is missed.

I was then reading my RSS feeds and found this post and immediately went there to read it.

Once there I had to visit Malcolms site and then stumbled across his recent post.

I clicked through and read the articles and I am now sitting wondering how to translate the articles to the current situation at the 5-days-a-week place where things are being sent to multiple people for input on decisons.

3 comments:

On 12:07 PM , Anonymous said...

Well, I think the "conscious vs. unconscious" article doesn't have much to say about "individual vs. group" decisions; the latter have much more to do with compromise between people than compromise within an individual's competing concerns.

 
On 5:17 PM , Shawn Passwaters said...

"beware the power of stupid people in large groups." -T-shirt

Present company excluded. Love ya', you big fabulous thing!

 
On 5:17 PM , Shawn Passwaters said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.