So....about salvation

Filed under: by: sknaB nolA

I was looking at an interesting online resource and saw a link to the LDS church. So one click led to another and I read the following statement from the page explaining The Plan of Salvation
"The fact that you are living on Earth means that you accepted Heavenly Father’s plan and came here wanting to do all you could to receive all He has to offer."

And then I thought about that statement and realized I had no idea what they were talking about.

If you are on Earth, versus another heavenly planet, you have accepted some plan, I guess salvation, and now strive to do all you can, LDS rituals, to receive blessings, here on Earth.

So.....because I am here living on Earth I am going to be with Him, no matter what I do. I just miss out on the LDS rituals to get blessings here on Earth.

Well, at least if Christianity is wrong.....I got Mormonism to fall back on.

1 comments:

On 1:13 PM , Shawn Passwaters said...

SWEET. I love a good back-up plan!