happy, happy, joy, joy

Filed under: by: sknaB nolA

i was sitting in my car yesterday and started laughing out loud. it was a long journey in my head that finally got me there. it started out by me being asked at work if i was happy. it struck me as odd because i haven't thought about that lately. i've been trudging along and enjoying what i help create, but happy? interesting.

so i then was thinking what happiness was and can one truly be happy at any job.

then i thought about happiness and joy and what was the difference.

then i started thinking about being joyful and yet still not being happy.

then i thought again about happy and joy and thought of ren & stimpy. those guys make me laugh :) so, i laughed.

happy
joy

junior high humor

1 comments:

On 12:44 PM , selflessness said...

There was a time when communities would seek counsel from the elders. More experience usually translated into lessons learned. Having picked up a pearl of wisdom here and there over the years, I am now able to share a thought or two. The main lesson is to never stop learning. Seeking other points of view and new ideas like visiting your blog are steps in the right direction. Finding what is ultimately important leads one to appreciate actuality, efficiency and mindfulness. Helping others to see some of the forest through the trees is its own reward. substance